Sunday, July 09, 2006

Kenjin no Taki - my favorite water fall


konnichiwa!

Today I don't want to let you know because it's very very quiet place ,
but I don't think most of people can find it(maybe) and I want to show you there as my favorite place in Yamanashi.

There are no stores, no restrants and no information centre.
Only water fall, water and quiet here.
Now rainy season in Japan, I find full of green and hydrangia today.
My grand parents live beside Kenjin no Taki and I grew up to see it as daily scene.
That's why I can't be impressed with normal water fall.

In my childhood, I wanted to go the top of it and look down someday. I can see the top and seem to climb because it doesn't look far.
Still I can't, why? There is no road to go. My grandma said the deer can go only.
It's myterious and makes me refresh place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home